Did you know that according to Forbes, 25% of New Years Resolutions fail within the first week? By the end of the year 92% of goals that were set never get accomplished. That leaves only 8% of all New Years Resolutions actually getting accomplished by the end of the year.
The reason so many people fail is because they don't have a proven system, or follow a process that guarantees successful completion of their goals. That's why we use the SMART Goal Strategy...
My life purpose is to grow and help others grow to achieve their dreams no matter how big or small.